Skip to main content

The Idea of Someone

 I say it all the time and it’s honestly so true we are so into this person and then all of a sudden, we just don’t feel like it fits anymore. It's interesting how the chemistry is going great everything seems very seamless with the connection but then it's the reality of things that begin to hold you back. 



 Maybe you want different things or maybe it’s just the idea of that person sounded good.  You know what I mean. We like the way the energy flows, we have conversations with depth but by the fourth date or when you start to think of the relationship evolving. Oh, wait now we have to unveil secret single behavior, or we are trying to fit you in to an already routine weekly schedule. Uummmm I literally liked the idea of having company or the idea of going out to eat or the idea of kissing somebody’s ear or the idea of ANYTHING you enjoy doing with someone.

 But now it has become an attachment that the other person wants clarity on the question we dread, "what are we doing." I feel like we have all been there. The literal IDEA of someone but yet we don’t really want the true fullness of what it is evolving too.  Better yet you won’t be free anymore I mean everything else is cool but my freedom, we like that more than the person. I guess. I really don’t know what happens between that moment of you're the best person to be around to why are you texting me lol! I guess it’s a thin line and I guess it’s just another one of my thoughts 💭 OUT LOUD!!!!! 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Relationships

  So how in the world am I writing this lolol!!! I don't think I have ever had one. Sad but true.  In a world of dysfunction and coping mechanisms it's so hard to actually find it.  Or is it hard? I can't lie let's just be frank we all meet the guy or the girl that is the sweetest person and they totally feel perfect.  Of course, we know perfect does not exist no matter how hard we look.  I think the solution to that is realizing what your perfect is and is there any growth happening in the relationship.  Trust this if you are not growing all the time in some way and learning new things you will never feel perfect.  Healthy doesn't mean perfect and in no way am I saying perfect should be you expecting bare minimum bullshit from anyone.   Healthy relationships have to be laughing together, watching the movie together and cooking together but healthy relationships are also doing a lot of things apart.  I never quite realized this until I g...

Finding peace in a storm ☔️

  Isn’t it crazy when you think of all the things that adulting throws at you???  The world we live in has changed so much over the last 10 years and I am so glad to see I am changing with it. One thing you don’t want to do is stop changing. Not changing and growing alone can cause an environment that will be toxic to your mind and soul, and it will spread a negative example.  I compiled a short list of things we can do to help find peace in a storm. One of the best ways that we can find peace is by meditating and starting our day with a mentality of being able to give and receive. Giving knowledge and receiving knowledge.  And trust me I get it when no one wants to hear everything will be okay or how do you even focus on peace when everything is so chaotic. I can’t lie that is hard. But learning to navigate hard is where you will actually find your peace. It’s such a weird perspective but if you think that when everything is easy that’s when you will find peace th...